Friday, January 27, 2017

Refreshing Stories Part3

Somebody left the tv on, while getting ready for the day I heard it in the background. I wasn't even trying to pay attention, My head was filing through the plans for the day, the mental 'to do' list.

Listening with a 1/3 of an ear the news was making it's way in. As I mentioned a few weeks ago and was reminded of again...it's so freaking negative. Messages of fear and doubts...it's crap!!!

So today I want to spread some positive into the noisy world where 'content creation' and 'fear of missing out' permeate and dominate.

Today is more of a RESOURCE rather than a refreshing story. I think they could be linked.

For anyone who has a loved one suffering from the horrors of drug and/or alcohol addiction, check out NAR-ANON.

This is a good starting place and a great resource for help and hope. I'll be sharing more resources
moving forward.

http://www.nar-anon.org/

Enjoy the day!!

No comments: