Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy New Year!

Hello my fellow traveling companions. A new year and a fresh start. My wife said it best regarding 2016 for us, 'see ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out'. It was a challenging year for sure. I'm grateful though, we learned a lot, we became stronger, I grew in my faith and I realize that I'm stronger and more capable than I realized. Always easier looking back after challenging times to see the good...but I'll say this, that was a tough one!

I wanted to pick up where I ended the year. I started sharing 'Refreshing Stories'. It was my attempt to share positive information at a time when it seems like so much negative crap is pouring in. The doomsday folks are spreading the fear, the news and media sources continue to generate fear based negative content. This disjointed world and the tragedies are valid but we need some positive to balance things and keep perspective.

I'll be busy writing and speaking about my favorite four topics; relationships, improving communication, making organizations more cohesive and revenue through client retention! This is going to be a good year!! Keeping the cork in the Dewar's White Label the battle with resistance will rage on.

I'll keep the positive stories coming...feel free to share and/or comment if you want to join in with the conversation and positive movement.

No comments: