Monday, April 30, 2012

Thank You...The First 15 Is In the Books

Thank you to everyone who came to the first "First 15". I appreciate you guys being there. There is something special going on here and I'm glad you were part of it.

I will continue with a more refined rant on the two huge problems, The Insidious Archaic Business Models and Torn and Frayed Thinking.

It was a pleasure getting the chance to introduce some of you to each other, introducing awesome people to awesome people...I love it.

In regards to the next event, I'll post it on LinkedIn and the first 15 to reply will be the next group. After reviewing the video (wow) I look forward to sharing the solutions this time as well as talking again about the problems.

Have a great week and please share in the comments if you came up with any interesting answers to the questions I handed out. See you soon.

George

6 comments:

Chuck Coler said...

George Cracks me UP!
What a wonderful message! (clear as a bell). George launched the most interesting and exciting afternoon speak I have hear in a long time. He has his hand on the pulse of what goes on in the business box and being able to share that with his audience was golden. It was a great opportunity to network (meet and uncover talent) of those who attended and over all was a super time. I look forward to the next one. Way to Go Buddy!

SW Howard said...

I would like to be the first to sign up for the next "First 15". I need to hear more abut the two huge problems and how to avoid the traps we frequently get into with our Torn and Frayed Thinking.

Thanks again George and keep up the good work!

Embark On Hope said...

Thanks Chuck, I appreciate your words. It was a good afternoon, the personal introductions are the best.There are few things as cool as introducing phenomenal people to other phenomenal people.

Is the band ready to roll for the 25th at 20th Century Theatre? I may need more tickets if you have them, the ones you gave me are gone.

We're looking forward to that!

Embark On Hope said...

Big Trees and Torn & Frayed Thinking!You're the first.
Thanks for the comments!

Chuck Coler said...

Take off with Unscheduled Flight Friday May 25!. Special Guest opening up will be Into the Listening Glass, a tight, progressive Rock group that will bring back memories of many of your favorite "REAL MUSIC" Bands when you were in High School and College. Can't miss this show! contact 20th Century Theatre for advanced discounted tickets.

.

Embark On Hope said...

If anyone wants to join us for the show on the 25th there is a group of us going down there together...it's going to be good time!