Friday, April 13, 2012

Amazing People and Terrific Stories

Phenomenal week. I may leave something out as it was loaded. I had the opportunity to take a tour of The Lord's Gym and The Lord's Pantry, both of these are for people in Over-The-Rhine (Cincinnati). I met Bob Clarke, Scott Bowers and Pastor Al Mosley, all three men are committed to this in different ways, they shared an amazing story about the programs. The musician Brian Ernst reminded me that love is a verb and these men provided me with some inspiration.Check out their website and follow their story  www.focas-us.org

This morning I had the chance to share with the St Susanna Professional Networking Group, we discussed a portion of my program entitled "A Real Conversation". A great idea put into action was at work again...I was also reminded that a group of people taking action with a good idea goes further than an individual going at it alone. It was fun to be a part of it and I look forward to sharing the evolution as we will meet again in a month to discuss progress and new insights based on doing the exercises.

Enjoy your weekends, keep your hearts free from bitterness and fear.

2 comments:

Linda Bauer said...

George,

We look forward to sharing more with you in the future! You have great insight to share ...

Linda

Embark On Hope said...

thank you Linda. The group was tossing good ideas around last Friday and the idea of putting them into action is so powerful! I look forward to our next meeting and the insights we will gain and share from implementing solid ideas.

I have been telling others about Viceroy Wealth Counsel and suggesting that they come check you guys out on LinkedIn. What a terrific team you guys have!