Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Welcome Obscurity

Obscurity is a good thing. It's a great time to make a mistake without the nation hearing about it. I love testing phenomenal ideas, testing and observing is a wonderful thing. It won't be a problem if I mess up. Broadway calls it the small stage, they test a show in a smaller city before doing it in New York.

Some of you shared mild frustration in my decision to keep this small, I have two good thoughts on this. One, I will take video of the event on the 27th so you can catch a glimpse and two, I promise that the May events in Glendale and Terrace Park will be open for you to check it out.

Something special is going on here and I'm looking forward to seeing the first 15 of you at the first ever First 15!!

Enjoy your day, keep your heart free of bitterness and fear.

10 comments:

Stu Howard said...

Nice work George! The blog looks great, and I can't wait for the event on the 27th! You are an inspiration, Keep up the great work!

Embark On Hope said...

thanks Stu, I appreciate you guys truley keeping my objectives in the forefront and handling the entire design process for us. I'm really looking forward to next week and sharing my idea with the world. Swhowarddesign gets it done!
check it out www.swhowarddesign.com

Eleanora said...

It is fascinating to hear of the opportunities to which you have been exposed recently...each one adds to your creative juices and helps with inspiration for future projects. Keep searching....it is good!

B. Cooper said...

I love George's non-traditional, out of the box thinking. Very much looking forward to the event on 4/27!

Embark On Hope said...

this is going to be fun!!! it may also provide a slice of hope to anyone who may be currently discouraged in any area of their life...look forward to seeing you guys!

Linda said...

Hope is a powerful tool, George. Personally and professionally it raises you to higher standards and motivation. I am very curious about Friday...

Embark On Hope said...

Hope is such a powerful tool Linda. As you see in your business everyday as a wealth manager, investors who can’t get their advisor to call them back OR the investor who has been burned…they need hope and I know that is what you provide with your services and approach. I look forward to seeing you, we’re going to have a terrific group on Friday!!

Jimmy Russells said...

Hey George I would love to come to the event today, get in touch with me! My email is jimmyrussells@ymail.com, look forward to hearing from you.

B. Cooper said...

The "First 15" on 4/27 was great! George tells it like it is, no sugarcoating. Can't wait for the next one.

Embark On Hope said...

Thank You! Round two will be better then the first. Perhaps less swearing and more video from high school. Although swearing and talk of Lake Superior will probably always be there.